ENGLISH POETRY


  1. I can’t let you go, you’r stuck in my heart I’ll follow you, where ever you want me You were always there, from the very start When I’m with you, I can finally see As I sleep a peaceful dream, I think of you. I won’t shed my tears, for I am always smiling The love we created, is a thing couples do. For every kiss, I feel like I’m flying Whenever I see you, I feel so shy. But these feelings I have, feels so right. I thank my lords, high in the sky Happy to hear your voice, once a night.
  2. We sometimes get so busy That we may not make a fuss About the ones we care for And who mean so much to us But You can be sure you’re thought about And loved a whole lot too. Because there could never be Anyone more dear than you.
  3. Please let me love you Lonely heart, do not run I am beside you You hide your wounds As if I will fear them Let me kiss them And cry for you Just let me love you I won’t flinch or run When will you learn, love That I am here to stay Let me love you As freely as you are Let us be together Here, now, and forever.